Build Your Business
Manhattan BNI Chapter 66
About Our Chapter
Manhattan BNI 66 - Super 66!
BNI Founders Awards - 2013
Outstanding President, VP, Treasurer -
2016, 2015, 2014, 2013
Rookie Chapter Award - 2012
Joining Chapter 66 can never bring you any less business...
Membership in BNI will boost your business:
- We're part of the largest business networking organization in the world.
- Only one representative from a business classification allowed per chapter. Once you've joined your competitors canâ€™t.
- Every applicant for membership is evaluated for professional competence, integrity and reliability.
9/06/17- Fun Games
9/13/17- Members Only Meeting
Join us at our next meeting and learn how
You Can Build Your Business!
Speakers: Bring your BNI Bio Sheet and Door Prize on the day of your presentation. Door Prize value should be $15 or more.
Members: The MSP (Member Success Program) schedule is posted on the Manhattan BNI Event Calendar.
BNI Chapter 66 Meetings take place weekly on Wednesday evenings: 6:00pm (sharp!) to 7:30pm
25 West 43rd Street - 4th floor **
(between 5th and 6th Avenues)
Contact any of our Visitor Hosts to confirm your visit.
Bring at least 35 business cards to pass around at the meeting.
Desired Member Categories
Real Estate:Commercial Sales | Stager | Residential Sales- Queens Area, Bronx, Westchester Attorneys:Commercial Litigation | Immigration
Intellectual Property | Landlord-Tenant | Employment
Health & Wellness:Chiropractor | Nutritionist | Acupuncture | Holistic Health Counselor | Massage Therapist | Baker
Finance:Marketing | Career Counseling | Business/Personal Coach | Personal Banker | Business Banker
Events:Event Planner | Florist | Wedding Planner | Photographer | Security Systems | Videographer | Make-Up Artist
If you provide one of these services, we have business referrals waiting for YOU! Please contact the Leadership Team and come to our next meeting!
Successful businesses depend on referral marketing. Referral marketing advertising is the best advertising there is. BNI provides a structured and supportive system of giving and receiving business. It does so by providing an environment in which you will develop personal relationships with dozens of other qualified business professionals. By establishing this "formal" relationship with other people, you will have the opportunity to substantially increase your business.
- Increased exposure to many other people and businesses.
- Substantially increased business through networked referrals and recognition by one's peers.
- Tools to network more effectively, including an orientation DVD giving the "Formula for Success" in BNI, a, badge, a vinyl card holder to carry members' business cards, referral slips, marketing materials for your chapter and much, much more.
- Participation in up to 52 networking meetings per year.
- Quarterly newsletters with educational material on networking, public speaking, and business.
- Participation in business tradeshows (where you'll have an opportunity to market your chapter and your business).
- Free periodic workshops on networking.
- And much, much more!!!
The World's Largest Referral Organization
BNI is the largest business networking organization in the world. We offer members the opportunity to share ideas, contacts and most importantly, business referrals. As a member of Chapter 66 you will become part of a real community of entrepreneurs and enjoy its benefits. As a vital member of a BNI Chapter you will bond with many other professionals seeking the same kind of "referral marketing" referrals as you. Since 1985 BNI has used a simple but elegant philosophy that exemplifies membership, "Givers Gain" (what goes around comes around). This elemental approach to prospecting for clients through relationship-building has seen BNI grow to well over 100,000 members in more than 40 countries around the world. In Manhattan, we currently have over 1000 members in more than 50 Chapters.
"One-to-Ones" are meetings with other chapter members outside of the regular Thursday morning meetings. One-to-Ones are an opportunity to get to know other members and the services they offer. One-to-Ones are particularly helpful for new members, and are counted as referrals during the first two months of membership. For all members they're a great way to increase credibility, and in turn, increase the number of qualified referrals.
Joyce Goldstein, Esq.
Super 66 Goal
Our Current Total